Friday, June 3, 2016

Time to go...

Well, it's the time of year to say goodbye.  We had a wonderful class this year.  I absolutely enjoyed getting to know each of the students.  They are all so fun and full of personality.  It is amazing how different everyone can be, but kids are so good at finding ways to relate to each other.  I love watching them grow socially and academically.  It has been my pleasure to teach them this year.
 
We had a very fitting send off when we were visited by the Canyon Ridge High School graduates.  We lined the halls and cheered as they walked by.  I let the students know that my highest hopes for them are that they work hard and graduate.  I hope they find something they love in life and that it makes them so happy.  
 
Thanks for letting me be a part of your lives!
 

1 comment: