Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween Party

We had so much fun at our Halloween Party. 
 
First, we got all dressed up in some great costumes.
 
 Dylan, Braydee, and Darbi
 
 Brenden, Kinsey, and Malia
 
 Lorenzo, Landon, Keegan, and Claire
 
 Alexa S., Sabina, Kash, Noah
 Alexa B., Brittney, Jolie, Joshua
 
Leticia, Cameron, Avrey
 
We paraded through the hall.  It was crazy, loud, and fun.
 
Next we went back into our classroom for our class party.  Our room mothers did a great job of planning a fun party.  We made a spider web craft, played Halloween Bingo, and got lots of yummy treats.


 
We had a great party!!  Happy Halloween!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice one! I am a school teacher and I am planning to book one of the home studios NYC this time for the Halloweens party. I am going to invite all my kids and friends to the party. I just need to look for some good game ideas, so that the people at the party don’t get bored.

    ReplyDelete