Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The First Month...

We have had a very successful start to our school year.  The students have jumped back into school and done very well.

Our IRI scores were excellent.  Reading groups have been formed to individualize the learning for the students in our class.

We have been having fun getting to know each other.  We have a wonderful class.  I truly mean that.  They are so fun and full of good energy.  I am excited to greet them each day.

Most of the kids and parents have caught onto homework policies.  If you are unsure, please view the homework policy tab at the top of the page.

Thanks so much for trusting me and Perrine Elementary with your children.  I have really enjoyed them so far and I am looking forward to what's to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment